forms - C# webbrowser sudden refresh -


I use Visual Studio 2008. There is a system in my form. Windows .form. Vibbrozer Control I have a custom header just above the Custom Border control. A webbrow contains a form with a selection / drop-down item created with HTML when I click on the drop-lists and overlap custom headers (due to several options in it) browser refresh When I click on the higher reserve version it does not touch the box at the top, it is not refreshing and everything works well.

How can I solve this refresh problem?

It will be helpful to see some source code to help you further. Without it, I can only suggest that you try to shorten the list or redistribute the user interface if possible.

In addition to this, is there any javascript referenced anywhere?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -