Creating custom class for every Stored Procedure using linq to SQL? -


)

My question:

When I store the 'data' to automatically record the name of the stored spCampus, then the generated class will be spCampusResult.

Using SP, I will create a custom class which is going to repeat all the properties (whatever I create .dbml when you drag and drop SP)

My status I am using SP ... Is it fair to say that I am treating as a class object and passing by the controller to the model and to see?

Or would I be better off creating a new custom business object .dbml

In the designer you can fit the object in any way. You can change the names of the properties, if you want to change the name of the returned object by sproc. It is my understanding that you can also change the level of protection of the qualities. This means for me that you can use LINQ2 SQL generated items as your DTO or commercial items because you have the power to shape them because you look fit in the designer and because they are partial classes, you Expand your behavior without touching the generated class. Hope it helps.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -