combobox - Unlock/lock form objects with vba -


I have Excel worksheets with 2 comb boxes and 3 scrollbars. I will remove all the form objects (and a cell) I want to protect the sheet. When I try to protect the sheet, I can not use the scrollbar and the cumbodex. How can I unlock them, keep security with VBA for the rest of the sheet? I tried to unlock the cells linked to the form object but it still does not work.

Thank you

AB

why not cells Need to be modified on a very hidden worksheet.

Create a named category "InputCell" in a separate worksheet, for example "SheetWithInputCell". Set the cell link of the combobox in the named range by using the = input call.

Then set the worksheet in DeerHide. A lot of hood means that users can not right-click on the sheet tabs and can not show them.

To set the sheet to hide very much, go to VBA IDE (Alt + F11) and view the Properties window. If you can not see the property window, select View> Properties window.

In Project Explorer window (see> Project Explorer), hide the worksheet and set the visible property in the XLcset variable.

Then you can leave the hidden letter unprotected and lock the sheet with control.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -