c++ - What should I do next? -


I am learning C ++ but my problem is that I do not know what to do next. I know how to use pointers, classes etc ... in C ++, but I have not written a real program, only calculation from university (arithmetic mean, mean of deviation etc.) ...

What should I do?

Thanks

I know how to use the indicator, Classes etc ... in C ++ but I have not written an actual program,

this can not be true! It's just impossible.

Before writing patterns and understanding your skills, you should write some "real world" applications.

As an actual app example, you write a multithreaded network chat client / server from my experience that is where you have to implement many valuable programming concepts in a compact code.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -