c# - Parsing XML: Colon in my element causes XPath to miss it -


I have an XML document that I load and try to search with XPath. The root node in this file is and and file end & lt; / T: Transmission & gt; .

My problem is that I can not go to the tree without using descendants. In other words, I can: SelectSingleNode ("// TransactionHeader [SHIPPERSTATE = 'CA']" ) and get a node in return. But I can not do that which should be equivalent: SelectSingleNode ("Transmission / Transmission / Transmission / Transaction / Transaction Header [SHIPPERSTATE = 'CA']")

If I < Code> T: I can search an XPath on / transmission and get the full file. With t: I just got empty Or if I try SelectSingleNode ("t: transmission") I get an error with my XPath statement.

I do not usually need to query the basic element, so I should be able to do my searches with using Scorpion axis but XML is valid for me and so I know this I want to know how it is. Apart from this, I do not want to ask the client to remove "T:" because I do not know how to deal with it.

"T:" is a namespace prefix, which namespace 'vase: inbound appraisal.' To organize it systematically, you have to tell C. - what is the prefix

Edit: Watch as well.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -