arrays - How can I build a 2D matrix from standard input in Perl? -


OK, I'm struggling all this weekend, and I've got a lot of help, but I still do not I'm getting this. Here's my code: What I want to do is create some matrix from user input, and eventually I want to multiply them. another story.

The input is as follows:

  1 2 2 4 4 6 6 1 2 2 3 1 2 2 3 Sub Make Metrics {my ($ input) = @_ ; My @mate; While (& lt; $ input & gt;) {if ($ input eq "") {print "this is empty \ n"; Return; } And {push @mat, [partition]; } Return \ @mat; }} My @ a = (); While ($ a = <>  

Why does not this work? Why can not it make an array of matrix in @matrices ? Is this a return statement in subtitle? My goal is to place two matrix in the matrix array. Thank you for all of your help.

You think that & lt;> operator

line

  while (& lt; IN input & gt;)  

is incorrect. It tells Perl to read with a filehead $ input However, the substrate in which you have passed is not a file hand, this is a piece of text you do not need & lt;> Besides, you have left most of the input substrate, you call it this way:

  make matrix (@a)  

but then you Use only the first value of @ A routine in routine such Ikna must:

warnings; Strict use; Sub mac matrix {my @inputs = @_; My @mate; My $ input (@ input) {# print "$ input \ n"; # Debugging code has been left here for artistic effects ($ input eck "") {print "it is empty \ n"; } And {push @mat, [partition / \ s + /, $ input]; }} Return \ @mat; } My @ a; While ($ a = <>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -