sql server - Execute stored procedure with an Output parameter? -


I have a stored procedure that I am trying to test. I am trying to test it through SQL Management Studio, to enter this test I enter ...

  exec my_stored_procedure 'param1value', 'param2value'  

The last parameter is a output parameter . However, I do not know how to test a stored procedure with output parameters.

How do I run an stored procedure with an output parameter?

right-click on SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS),

Perform the archived operation on the <

and select In the form of the input parameter

SSMS will then generate a code to run the proc in a new query window, and it will execute it for you. You can study the code generated how it is done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -