sql - MySQL find authors without posts (one-to-many relationship) -


I have a MySQL problem:

I have two tables (posts and authors) from one Many relationships (because each post is written by the author and one writer can write many posts).

Then there are tables:

Author: id: BIGINT, Name:

How do I get all the authors with any post?

What I am trying to do is is:

  Select not from author, where not in (select author;  

But this is taking ages!

There are 300,000 writers and 1,000,000 posts in two tables!

Any faster way?

Thanks guys

See this question:

The answer must be the same. / P>

Also, make sure that your ID and the Author_ID are indexed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -