Project on remote drive in VIM -


Is it possible to create a project using the project plugin based on a remote directory (on an FTP server) in VIM?

It is not true that there are no internal capabilities in the VIM to open the remote files. The first poster was correct , Was made in later versions of NetWire Vim and it is amazing I use it all the time to edit pages on the website and sometimes via STP Try:

:

: e

I think a Netrc file so that I do not have to type in my user or pass all the time.

For man FTP (and .NETRC, say that you are using Vim on Unix and not windows)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -