perl - Why does SQLite complain about the syntax of my prepared statement? -


I'm having problems in getting a ready statement in sqlite3 for working I work with Perl and Pearl DBD Framework I'm using the code below:

  # This is a function that I want to sub query ($ @) {my $ st = $ db- & gt; Ready (change) is set; $ St- & gt; Execute (@_); } # And this is used like a lot of queries ("UPDATE rooms SET name = ?, SET capability = = WHERE id =?", $ Name, $ capacity, $ id);  

When I try, I get the following error:

 DBD :: SQLite :: db failed to fail: near "SET": syntax error ( 1) Dbdimp.c line 271 database. Pm at line 80. 

Why do I get that error? If I try without using this prepared statement, then it works, except for my unchanged query, every other prepared statement in my application work

Your query is the standard (and Sqlite) syntax

  UPDATE room set name = ?, capacity =? WHERE id =? Without  

Repeated SET


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -