Mono: MONO_THEME has no effect under Ubuntu? -


I'm not entirely sure whether mono_thEM has to do anything for WinForms applications running under Ubuntu, but I It was an impression that I should be able to see the Gnome by using it. I can not get it to do this.

Here's what I have tried:

Export MONO_THEME = Visualstyle Mono MyApp.exe Export MONO_THEME = Clear View Mono MyApp.exe Export MONO_THEME = Good Mono MyApp.exe

But there was absolutely no effect on the appearance of my application. I can apply for the first time in my phone. Enable enable gynecological style ().

How do I enable themes in Ubuntu?

They were deleted several years ago because they were not maintained.

Is there a place that still presents these documents? If this is somewhere on the mono site, I would like to remove them


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -