java - Powerbook compiler queries -


I'm thinking of buying an Apple PowerBook 1.5 GHz machine. While my main focus for that machine will be internet, I can do some programming on that machine because this machine will be what I will take to college ... I should have known that there will be a big difference in the context etc. Compilers? Do I have to create a completely different environment for the power PC?

To be quite clear, my primary categories include: * Python (I know right outside the Mac box) * PHP / MySQL * HTML / CSS * JavaScript * Java - I I will start learning Java, it is very important.

I am related to Mac OS, as far as I am a complete NXB.

PS: If it falls in the wrong category, then I apologize.

Keep in mind, with the latest release of OS X, 10.6 or Snow Leopard, Apple Power Have pulled the plug on the Mac: 10.6 No PPC runs on the Mac. Depending on your previous support policies, you can expect that Apple will continue to provide security updates and possibly some bug fixes and minor features until the next release of OS X (yet, unpublished) for 10.5 (leopard). But you can also expect that Intel will only release more things than Apple or third parties, as is already mentioned in the list, in the list you mentioned, it appears that only one Anxiety is Java 1.6; There will be no problem for Python and the rest of the coming time.

By the way, you can test tailor and two independent projects of the package for the popular open source OS X. Package. If it is not already sent with OS X or you need a new version, you can find anything there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -