iis 7 - PHP Error output - Plesk 9.2 with IIS7 and FastCGI -


How can I see PHP errors that are generated by a Plesk 9.2 website?

I currently have a Generic 500 error when I create a test PHP error:

  500 - Internal server error is a problem with the resource you are searching for, and It can not be displayed.  

I have tried to activate error reporting in the failed, plesk global php.ini file:

  ... \ Plesk \ Extra \ PleskPHP5 \ Phs.ini display_errors = on  

Plesk 9.2 uses the IIS7 and FastCGI for my best knowledge.

Is there any Plesk Wizard out there, which debugging PHP errors on a Plesk website?

Thank you!

As far as I know. You have to ask the administrator to give you access. In my case he was the best he was about to do, giving me a readable link for it. And he added this line to .htaccess

  Follow the symlink  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -