html - Compatibility between Browsers in ASPNET -


I am using HTML editor in my website, it is not visible in IE8 and Google Chrome Giving is any other free HTML editor link that will support all browsers.

(Also, after clicking on the HTML editor, Ajax is not working for me in that page.)

I need any other HTML editor Types of browsers especially Google Chrome will support

thanks in advance !!!!!

Most browsers support I have also used CKEditor in Chrome.

From:

Officially, we will announce support for the following browsers:

  • Internet Explorer 6 +
  • Firefox 2 +
  • Safari 3 +
  • Opera 9.5+

The editor can be downloaded from the file after downloading you To find a "sample" -foulder.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -