django - How to use nested template tags with arguments? -


I would like to know how I can use nested template tags where the hair template tag takes an argument below: / P>

  {% parent_tag {% child_tag ​​arguments%} rest_of_parent_arguments%}  

In the above row, I return the value of the hair tag as an Arabic Parents' tags would like to use.

I will replace child_tag ​​with a custom filter like this:

  {% parent_tag argument1 | Filnetame: argument2 rest_of_parent_arguments%}  

Considering "logic" there are mostly 2 arguments. For custom filters see here:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -