css - How can I add the "--watch" flag to this TextMate snippet? -


I love TextMate as my editor for everything in the web, and that's why I use it for a style.less Files to basically take advantage of files without compiling CSS files when flying files originally

$ Lessc {filepath} --Watch

My thanks (which is written some TM bundle!) The current systematic snippet works well to write the currently open file, on the .css file, but I want to take advantage of the - watch parameter so that each change in the file automatically unknowingly has a .css file Compile in

This works well when using the terminal command line, so I'm sure it would be possible to use textmile in a customized version of the current low command because only the file is compiled Invites the command to

How do I add - watch flag to this command ??

  #! / Usr / bin / env ruby ​​file = STDIN.read [/ lessc: ([^ *] + less.) /, 1] || ENV ["TM_FILEPATH"] system ("lessc \" # {file} \ "")  

I think that should be something like this:

  #! / Usr / bin / env ruby ​​file = STDIN.read [/ lessc: ([^ *] + less.) /, 1] || ENV ["TM_FILEPATH"] system ("Kamasi \" # {file} \ "- dash")  

But doing this crashes only TextMate.app.

Do you try to run it as a background function?

System ("lessc \" # {File} \ "- View & amp;")


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -