c++ - Visual Studio Debugger can't view arrays after they have been passed to functions -


I have a function like this:

  My Function (double matrix [4] [4] I am telling it from an external function (the function of the Outer Function Class is a member, if the case happens):   

> External function () {double [4] [4] x; start (x); // This function wants data in matrix myfunction (x);} < P> I want to debug this projector to the Visual Studio Debugger The problem is that when I look at the locals for external functions, I can see all the elements of the array right, but when I see the locals for myfunction, then I Only see the first line of the array and say that it is a matrix instead of matrix [4] [4] [4] It happens even when I pass only through one dimensional array - passing in matrix [4] Does it So, the debugger recognizes it as a matrix * and only lets me see the first element of the array. Is it possible to fix all the arrays in the debugger?

Using vector vectors or matrix variables like "matrix, 4" windows Can be solved by using "4," is a format that shows 4 elements to the debugger.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

asp.net - Javascript/DOM Why is does my form not support submit()? -

sockets - Delphi: TTcpServer, connection reset when reading -

javascript - Classic ASP "ExecuteGlobal" statement acting differently on two servers -